Saturday, December 3, 2016

It's Been in There a Year!

The Dark Recesses...

So I was out doing the weekly shopping, (groceries and stuff) and I needed to get contact lense solution and I thought I had a coupon in my purse. So I pull over to the side and start digging. I happen to feel something like paperboard in the bottom. 

"What's that?"

It was a refill for my Cross pen. I haven't used that pen since I quit my corporate office job a year ago! That has been in my purse for a YEAR! I forgot it existed.

Apparently I need to clean out my purse.

I think I bought that thing on my trip to California last October so I'm thinking I've never cleaned it out.

So I will ask this question: If you carry a purse or messenger bag, when is the last time you cleaned it out? Leave your answer in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment