Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Python So Far...

Is a little boring.

I guess this is what I get for not jumping ahead in the book. The author warned me (sort of) that the beginning was just talking about what Python was or wasn't and what it can be used for, but I thought I should be thorough and read the whole thing so I don't miss anything.

I'll get through it.

But today I had to focus on studying for my Calc 2 final so that maybe I pass that class. I feel good about it for the most part. I actually get sequences and series. I'll just have to remember the revolution of solids part. I wasn't the best at that the first time around.

Now to change the topic...

It's interesting to me looking at the statistics for this thing. I mentioned yesterday the international readers. Today I noticed that the post so far with the most page views is the one where I complain about Windows. Does this mean I should do more bitching about IT? Maybe. Or maybe I'll continue writing about what I feel like writing about. 

I could tell the story about when my boss kept texting "I don't know what I'm looking at!" on a Saturday. It was funny but at the same time, uhh. 
I mean the guy supposedly has a degree, although it is from ITT Tech so....

Well, next time I talk to you I'll be done with most of my finals. I'll have to give a presentation for Astronomy Research but that's mainly to share my end of the findings with the rest of the group, no big.

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment