Wednesday, December 7, 2016

YAY!

I'm Almost Done...

Counting down the days at this point. I just had my last lab class. I'm done with labs for a while. There's no final in this lab. 

By the time this goes up, I will be on my way to campus to present my speech. I'm as ready as I'm likely to get. If I had another week to practice I probably wouldn't, so there's that.

After this week there's finals. The only one that remotely worries me is Calculus, but the more time goes on I think I'll do alright with it.

On that note, here's a cool space pic:
I didn't take this one, the address where I got it is at the bottom (I did take the one of the moon from yesterday). This is the Crab Nebula, which is a supernova remnant. There is a pulsar somewhere in the middle. The light from the explosion first got to us in 1054 AD. It's 6500 light years away which means that it actually exploded about 7460 years ago. 6500 light years is actually relatively close. Space is HUGE!

This has been a random space lesson.

See ya next time,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment