Friday, December 2, 2016

Wil Wheaton's December Challenge

December Challenge!


So I was reading Wil Wheaton's blog today and he had decided to challenge himself to blog about something once per day throughout the month of December. I guess to tell his brain that, "Hey, blogs can be more than just a soapbox for big heavy stuff!" 

And you know what? He's right. I think I will do it too!

I had basically abandoned my old blog because the title had my old name in it and it was kinda lame anyway. I'm not sure the title to this one is much better but at least it's not 'Stuff that fell out of my head' like it's ear cheese or something.

So I decided to call this blog...you can see it at the top of the page, why do I need to tell you what it's called? So I called it that because as a math student the Buzz Lightyear catch phrase is funny, because it's so wrong. Infinity is not a place you can get to and go 'beyond'. Infinity is a concept of going forever on a number line. You can't get to forever, sorry about that.

So I'll probably use this space to talk about the random things I'm interested in, stories about my dolt of a boss, and probably things that go on at school or home. Maybe the occasional moon picture. I just figured out how to take pictures of the moon and have them come out looking like the moon instead of a blob of light on a black background! I'm excited about it!

Anywho, until next time.

Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment